Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Spartans -- Together Again

Today was the day the kids have been waiting for since last October, a get together at the Park Along the River in New Albany. These kids were so excited to run together and visit with each other. They all had a really good time running and talking and playing after practice. Coach Heather gave us an overview of the year coming up - practice schedules and track meets and other things for the season starting in August. There were many new people to our group and we are so thrilled to see the people from last year and to add the new people to our group.
Some of the girls before practice starts.
The older boys talking together. I think they were as excited to visit and practice as the girls were. Some of the intermediate boys visiting.
Gathering together to listen to Coach Heather.
These boys were gentlemen and gave up their seats for the moms to sit and listen,

3 comments:

  1. YAY JULIE~ YOU GOT PICTURES. I'M SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF, I DIDN'T GET MY CAMERA OUT OF THE VAN! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU, I'VE MISSED EVERYONE VERY MUCH.
    LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It was a fun day! I didn't get to hear what you thought about the running camp idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed visiting with you today. See you soon.....let me know how you do Saturday.

    ReplyDelete