Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kirsten Has a Blog

Today, I finally gave in and created a blog for Kirsten. Her address is kirstenskorner09.blogspot.com . She is so very excited and has already posted on her blog. I know she will post almost as often as I do. If you have a chance, stop by her blog and leave her a comment. We are so close to being done with homeschool this year. I am so excited and so are the kids. We have less than 16 lessons to go and we are already through with some of the subjects and can't wait to be out for the summer. I already have my summer planned out and hope to get everything accomplished while school is out. I am sure that I will find other stuff to do and not get some of it done, but I am going to try to get to it all. I spend part of my summer getting ready for the next school year. I really try to be organized and have an overview printed out before school even begins. It takes a good part of a month to get it all done, but it is worth it as I don't have to think about organization again. Our church camp is coming up and we spend some time getting prepared for that and a whole week is spent at the camp grounds. We love it and would not miss it for anything. The kids are excited to be a part of a running camp that is planned for 1 week in June. This will be the first and they cannot wait. Much of the summer will be spent in the pool, but we also have to find time to run. There are several 5K races coming up and the kids are looking forward to them. I also plan to get caught up again on my scrapbooking. I am not that far behind, but since I take so many pictures, I do not like to fall too far behind. I am caught up through January of this year and I realize that is not behind to most people, but I like to stay on top of it all. I hope to be able to do it all, but we will see what happens.

1 comment: