Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy, Busy Day

This is Kirsten's picture from art yesterday. The colors are not as pretty as in person.
Yesterday, was an extremely full day for us. My sister and I had to run in the morning to get it in at all, so we left at 8:30 and got our required time in. I am actually amazed by myself. At the start of this week, we were supposed to run 12 minutes, walk 5 minutes, and run 12 more minutes. To my running buddies, I am sure that is not that great of an accomplishment, but to me that is huge. I never figured that I could do it and so I am expanding my horizons a little. Next week, we jump to 14 minutes two different times and I hope that I can do that as well. But back to yesterday... After getting home from running, I had to change and eat an early lunch and get Kirsten ready to go to Saltillo for art by 12:30. We got home by 3:30 and then it was unload the van and get the kids cleaned up and all their gear together for Fit Kids and leave before 5. I walked for an hour while they were exercising and then I did spin class for an hour. After leaving the gym, I raced home to do my favorite thing of the week -- watch The Biggest Loser. I will not lie to you, I love watching this show. Tuesday, when we have art, are always too full for me but I love it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment