Saturday, April 4, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Finally!! Kirsten's Eleven Year Pictures!! I have been waiting to take these pictures until I found the "perfect" shirt. All I wanted was a plain-white, long-sleeve, button-up blouse and could not find one anywhere I looked, online or in the store. I decided today that I would take her pictures anyway. I think they turned out very nice. I have been a stickler, since the kids have been born, to take their pictures on or very near their special day. So, this year is a few months late, but she is still eleven.
Kirsten received this coat for Christmas and I just loved it and wanted to take her pictures in it. It fits her just perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't know about the clothes being "just right" but girl sure is!! What a cuite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to my spelling? Anyway, Kirsten you are a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete