Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Gotta Love It!!

I LOVE TENNIS! I LOVE THE GRAND SLAM TOURNAMENTS! I LOVE IT WHEN ANDY RODDICK WINS! If you don't watch tennis, you miss a whole lot!
This phenomenal tennis player excels at serving. He has one of the fastest serving speeds reaching 150 miles per hour!
He sometimes struggles during the game, but he never gives up!
We had a spend the night party for Kirsten on Friday night (I will post about it later) and we didn't go to sleep until after 3:30. I woke up at 7:20 and went strong all day except for yawning every 10 minutes or so. The Andy Roddick match was supposed to start at 2:00 am and I wanted to wake up and watch it, but simply could not make it. However, I woke up at 5:30 this morning and to my surprise, the match was just getting underway. The match before this one lasted for 4 hours and 38 minutes and his match was late getting started. So I was excited that I got to watch almost the whole match. It was a great one! Andy Roddick wins and continues to the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment