Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW DAY!!

This is the view that we woke up to this morning...
Kirsten has to make a snow angel every time it snows. Unfortunately, we did not get as much snow as we wanted, but we made the best of it.
Alec has to make a snow angel also.
Look at my two snow creatures.
Alec pretends to throw a snowball at me while I am holding the camera. Thankfully, I have trained him better than that and he only pretended to throw it.
A real snowball fight. So much fun.
Mitch bought an inner tube for the kids to slide with. It worked a little; with more snow it would have worked great.
Playing bowling with cousins for the pins. The kids loved being knocked down by the person riding the inner tube. We southern folk know how to have fun in the snow. We usually don't get much snow, but we play in what we get.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, those are some of the nicest Snow Angels I have every seen! Even with the small amount of snow. I guess they show up better. :)

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snow angels! Good pics of the children. Y'all sound busy! Pam G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alec, there were so many pics on your blog my computer wouldn't pull them up fast enough. Great blog. I like Bandit! He is a nice pet? A stray cat that is black & white came to our house and I guess we have adopted him. He is overly friendly. Great snow angel and glad you didn't hit your Mom with the snow ball while she was taking pictures but hope you did afterwards!! HA !! Pam Guffey

    ReplyDelete