Thursday, January 14, 2010

SO SO SORE!

After working out at the gym on Tuesday and Wednesday, I decided to go for broke and go again today. I really like the aerobics classes and the instructor keeps mixing up the exercises so I am finding new muscles that hurt along with the ones that are already sore. Right now, my ab muscles (yeah, I wasn't sure that I even had any before) are so sore that it hurts to sneeze, to cough, to stand up, or basically breathe. I am hopeful that the soreness will wear off by tomorrow. I won't be doing any more classes until at least Tuesday, so I figure that I will be fine by then. Love the new looseness in my clothes!! WOO HOO! I really can't wait to weigh on Tuesday, but am trying to be disciplined about it anyway. I hope that it will register another loss, but I realize that if my clothes are looser, that what the scale says is secondary. I am also going to start back running again on the days that I don't go to the gym and see where I go from there. I have taken off running since the half marathon to make sure that my foot is completely healed from whatever happened that made it hurt. It has become a convenient excuse to not run, but I really am ready to start again.

2 comments:

  1. JULIE, I AM SOOOO IMPRESSED AND SO VERY PROUD OF YOU....SEND SOME OF THAT ENERGY MY WAY!
    I HAVE DONE A BIT BETTER, NOTHING COMPARED WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING THOUGH. I HAVE BEEN RIDING MY BIKE EVERY DAY FOR 2 MILES...DOES THAT COUNT? HA. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY...AND LISA JOY! HELLO TO EVERYONE! MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL.

    I MAY NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Loose clothes are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete