Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Success

Yesterday morning I got on the Wii Fit to see if I had lost anything this week. I had made myself not weigh at all after gaining for two days at the beginning of last week. I was glad to see a 4.2 pound loss. YEAH!! That definitely has spurred me on for this coming week. I guess that I will weigh in on Tuesday (same as Biggest Loser) and not weigh in on any other day. Last night, I went to the gym and did spin class for an hour and then did an aerobics class called Muscle Fusion for an hour. I was pretty tired but felt good that I had accomplished so much. This morning I got up invigorated and went back to the gym (the only classes offered on Wednesday are in the morning) and did a circuit class and then a 30 minute spin class. Yes, the classes are tough but it is easier to push yourself to finish while other people in class are watching. The last circuit in the class was walk most of a lap and sprint the last section -- we did that a total of six laps -- and it really felt good to sprint. I am also considering going to the gym tomorrow for another aerobics class. We will see what tomorrow brings. I know that these classes are definitely working out my cardio and hopefully making the number on the scale go down.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely getting in shape - I'm sure the scales will start to go down soon. Another sure fire way to drop pounds, other than no sugar, is to cut out breads and other wheat products. This is extrememly difficult for me, but it works! So far this week, I have cut down to only eating sprouted Ezekiel bread.

    ReplyDelete