Thursday, May 7, 2009

WE ARE DONE! DONE!! DONE!!!

We are done with our school year today. I don't know if the kids are more excited or if I am. Either way, we are glad to be through with another year. Every year, we start off excited and then by the end, we are just enduring the lessons until we are done.
I ran another two miles today. I walked a total of 1:45 minutes out of that two miles, but my time was slower today. Not even to the half mile mark, my sister leaned over and asked me if I felt like I was trying to run with an elephant on my back. I answered YES! The humidity is so high today, you feel like you weigh more than ever. The weather said the humidity was 94%, YUCK! I hate the summer weather. I am a spring/fall/winter girl.
We are going to Tupelo today so the kids can run together with their teammates. We are running a race together next week and they will get to see the course ahead of time. They are looking forward to seeing their friends.

2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR YA'LL!!! WE HAVE 2 MORE WEEKS LEFT IN SCHOOL!
    WON'T MAKE IT TO PRACTICE TODAY. WAY TOO MUCH TO DO IN THIS DIRECTION. CALE IS GOING TO RUN THE TIE DYE 5K THOUGH.
    SEE YA THEN. HAVE A GOOD EVENING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you today. We have 9 more days! I am sorry I didn't look at those books today.
    See you at the Tie Dye.

    ReplyDelete