Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Today, I took the kids to Corinth to see the new movie Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. It was a good movie. The kids liked it better than the first, but I like the first one better. It is very entertaining and we laughed in several places.
Taking a picture with all the characters of the movie.
A picture of Rexy - the dinosaur.
Amelia Earhart's plane that she flew across the Atlantic.
A picture of Jedidiah -- one of our favorite characters.
After the movie, we went to eat at Backyard Burgers. We all love this restaurant and eat there whenever we can. Then we went to Walmart to do some quick shopping. We picked up some baseball gloves, baseballs, and a bat in hopes of learning the basics of the game. I really dislike spending the summer at the ball field, so we have never signed Kirsten and Alec up for a ball team, but I think they need to learn the rules of the game. Then we ended our trip by stopping at Dairy Queen for a blizzard and a milkshake. What a great way to spend a Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a fun day! I love summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that they had made another Night at the Museum movie. (Yes, I live a sheltered life, but I'm never bored. :) ) We enjoyed the first one and will have to look for this on DVD.

    Sounds like a really fun evening!!

    Blessings,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete