Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kirsten's Last Art Project

Yesterday, I took all the girls to Saltillo for their last are session with Ms. Vicki for the summer. They all painted beautiful pinwheel pictures and of course did a spin art. I think they could do a spin art every day.
I am still trying to run. My goal is to run 10 minutes, walk 1 minute, and run 10 minutes, and keep that going for several miles. Right now, I can run 10 minutes, walk 1 minute and then make it 5-7 minutes depending on the day. I would love to be increasing faster but I am content to just keep at it and hope it will come. Last night, I watched The Biggest Loser live finale on NBC. This is my favorite television program, bar none. The contestants are amazing with what they are able to accomplish in a short time. Now that my show is over for the summer, it will be a long wait until fall for the new season. You can log onto www.nbc.com to see the before and after shots of all the contestants. This year they had the youngest, the oldest, the heaviest, and the sickest contestants they have ever had on the show. The oldest contestants did very well and proved that you don't have to be young to lose the weight. After watching the show, I woke up this morning and ran 2 miles and walked 4 miles for a total of 6 miles. I hope to run/walk every day whether I am tired or not. It is ridiculous for me to use the "I'm too tired" excuse ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment