Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Many Hands Make Light Work

My sister, Lisa, and I took six kids running today and we ran 2 miles and walked 2 miles back to the house. Our local pumpkin patch is exactly 2 miles from our driveway to theirs, so it makes for a good course to run. The kids all finished ahead of us, of course, but our times were pretty good too. I ran/walked (a little) the 2 miles in 20:30 which is very good for me. My sister did it in 19:something. We were not running race pace but were glad that our times were pretty good. After getting back home, my other sister, Kathy, was there with her pressure washer to clean my mother's house. All the kids thought it would be fun to help, and so they jumped right in.
It really did not take too long with all the hands and rags doing the washing. The kids thought it was a lot of fun and not much work at all.
The girls get creative with the table as a step stool.
All the boys, even the little ones, helped wash the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment