Monday, August 31, 2009

Staying Busy

We are so busy that I have not taken any pictures of the kids or posted on my blog in almost two weeks. With working two days a week, homeschooling five days a week, track practice two to three days a week, exercise almost every day, I have very little free time anymore. My Tuesdays and Saturdays are spent catching up on housework and schoolwork from the previous day. Now that fall weather has arrived, I find myself spending more and more time outside. I hibernate inside during the summer months and do not go outside anymore than necessary. But, I become "alive" again when the temperature starts to drop. To top it all off, the U.S. Open tennis tournament starts today and lasts for two weeks. I LOVE to watch tennis especially this tournament. The American players have not had a great summer but a lot can change when they take a turn on American courts (it is played in New York) and the fans get behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment