Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shaving Cream War -- October 2008

I came across this photo while scrapbooking today. I have not forgotten this day, but forgotten to post this picture to the blog. At the end of our Spartan Cross-Country season, Coach Heather organized a shaving cream WAR! Most of the kids had done it the year before and couldn't wait for this year. They all started out clean but they did not stay clean long. They ran around and played freeze tag at first; but then, she let them loose in a free-for-all. Even Coach Heather joined in the fun and tagged kids and was tagged many times. Thanks! Coach Heather, for a great time!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Girl, what a day that was! How fun!
    I can't even identify my own child. ha.
    Did you ever get a cd together of the season?
    If so, I sure want one. Kirsten's birthday party looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete