Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kirsten and her American Girl

I took this picture of Kirsten with her new American Girl doll. My friend, Sherrie Thomas, is going to make her birthday cake and wanted a picture of Kirsten and her doll. I have no idea what the cake will look like, but I am sure that it will be spectacular, as always. Sherrie has been making the kids' birthday cakes for many years, and always does a marvelous job. Kirsten's birthday is on Sunday, but she is having a POOL party, (can you believe it?) at my boss's indoor pool, on Tuesday. He graciously offered us the pool house and we can hardly wait for the party. I will be posting pictures of the cake, party, and the girls. Kirsten wanted to have girls only at this birthday. We have always made a "Gi-normous" deal over birthdays in our house, but one of my sister-in-laws stopped big parties after age 10 and we thought that we would do the same. This party was supposed to smaller than it has grown into, but we are excited (except Alec, who will not be attending).

1 comment: