Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy Exercising

No, I have not stopped posting, I have just been extremely busy. Since January 1, I have logged almost 43 miles walking (with a little running) and have exercised on my WII FIT Board 10 hours in an effort to shed the extra pounds that I have been carrying for quite some time. I told myself during the Memphis Half Marathon that I would not run another step until I lost 20 pounds. However, I have the urge to run some and so I start running and keep at it as long as I can. I cannot run more than a half mile at a time comfortably, but I can walk for as long as I need to. We started school back this week, much to the chagrin of my children; but after we got going on it, they decided that it wasn't as hard as they thought that it would be. I also worked at the pharmacy several days since the first (that is the busiest time for the store). The kids have started back running and are not happy that it is not as easy for them as it was before they took their break. Mitch has started back working, finally. Cooper Tire had a mandatory shut down period for almost 3 weeks. He enjoyed his time being a housedad, for the most part, as he kept the children while I worked extra during the holidays. He was a great, awesome help for me as he kept the kids fed, the dishes washed, and the clothes washed. I know that he is ready to be back steady at his job and also time away from the house. I will try to keep posting and keep everyone up to date on our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment