Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Mother Has a New Kitten

My mother inherited one cat, Rocky, from Claire about two months ago. My sister has been hinting that Rocky needed a play-mate. But of course, my mother said NO! Well, the other day, Lisa's neighbor was trying to get rid of some of her kittens and Lisa could not resist this face...
We all are a little crazy when it comes to black cats and kittens. We have always had then growing up and just love them. Brandon walked in the door saying that they picked up a new kitten for my mother. My mother was in the process of saying, "Absolutely not!" When a little black head popped out of Lisa's jacket and my mother said "AWWW!" and now has a new kitten.
This little kitten (now known as Noel) is just as cute as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment