Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas with my Mother

We gathered at my mother's house this evening to celebrate Christmas with my family. It has become our tradition to take each family's picture in front of the tree each year.
My sister, Lisa, and her family.
My family.
My sister, Kathy, and her kids (her husband is in New Mexico visiting his father).
My brother, John, and his family.
My mother and her grandchildren.
Alec opens his new Bakugan set from my mother. He was super excited.
Kirsten loves her new books.

4 comments:

  1. I like the tradition of the pictures. Good idea! Lauraine Snelling is one of my FAVORITE authors ever!! Her "grown up" books are some of the best and most remembered...I should look into her young people's books for Kate. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much enjoyed seeing all your family! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic's of your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time. We miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete