Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Tradition

Tonight, as per our Christmas Eve traditions, we ate steak and baked potato, opened one present, and had ice cream sundaes. We always get a game or a new movie and let the kids open it and play or watch it as a family. This year, I got them Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? board game. We had a great time playing it and I must admit that I won without using any cheats. I did miss a few questions throughout the game, but they were not my questions so they didn't count against me. If only the $1,000,000 dollars I won in the game was real, we would really be celebrating tonight. Oh well, I love the Christmas season, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Just everything about Christmas is so enjoyable. On Wednesday, I told the kids "Happy Christmas Eve Eve!" and Alec said it was actually, "Happy Christmas Adam, because Adam came before Eve." I thought that was clever and funny.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas McAfee Family! I love how you celebrate Christmas Eve. Cale and Noelle were discussing the Christmas Adam thing the other day...I thought it was cute! And I LOVE what your Mom named the new kitten!!!!!
    Have a terrific Christmas and weekend!
    Much love By George!

    ReplyDelete