Saturday, March 7, 2009

Family Night

I finally broke down and bought a fourth Wii Controller for our Wii console, so that all four of us could play a game at the same time. The kids were really excited; before we had to take turns and somebody always had to wait. We played bowling first!! I won the game and I am not sure how that happened. In real life, I cannot bowl over 100, in Wii I scored 168. We had fun doing it! Then we played 4-player Mario Kart Racing -- one of Alec's favorite games. I am really good at playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64 (an older version) -- matter of fact, most of the time I can't get anyone to play against me. Kirsten actually won last night with Alec a close second. We played 4 different tracks and I actually came in first on one of the tracks. We made them choose tracks that are very similar to the 64 version. It doesn't matter what game we play or what movie we watch or what book we read, the kids love family night and so do we.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have family nights. We did that a lot when the children were small & everyone loved it! You are making a memory. I love your family pictures! Keep them coming. Pam

    ReplyDelete