Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning is my favorite thing about the Christmas season. Waking early is not one of my favorite things, however. But, I remember being a kid and being so excited that I couldn't even sleep. So, I have pity on my children and let them wake us up at 4:30 to open presents.
We overdid the presents again this year (as I always do), but we had a great time.
Alec was thrilled with his MSU cowbell!!
Kirsten took one look at Alec's bell and looked for another package the same size and opened her cowbell and was just as excited.
More MSU gear, now we are ready for the Gator Bowl!
Kirsten looks pretty in her new coat. Unfortunately, it was a little tight in the sleeves, so we will be returning this one.
Alec loves Christmas morning.
A cool video spy watch!!
Alec loves NERF and asked for some nerf gear for Christmas.
Kirsten loves Christmas morning!!
Alec poses with his loot.
Kirsten holds some of her stuff also.

No comments:

Post a Comment