Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! It is so easy to LOSE this holiday in the midst of Christmas preparation and CRAZY shopping. I intend to enjoy this day and worry/think about Christmas tomorrow. Whether or not, I get the best deals on presents or whether or not, I get my house decorated perfectly, this day is about thankfulness.
I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who has provided ALL for me!
I am thankful for my husband and my children!
I am thankful for my home! I am thankful for my extended family! I am thankful for my church and the family I have there! I am thankful for plenty of food to eat! I am thankful for plenty of clothes to wear!
I am thankful for the ability to run!
Many of these things, I often find myself not quite content with, there is so much I want to change about my life and the things around me. But, I should be content with everything because our great GOD has given me exactly what I need, exactly when I need it. So please just be thankful today! He is an AWESOME GOD!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to your family! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree Julie! We have an awesome God Who has given us everything we need! He deserves our thanks!

    God bless!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you all!
    I am thankful each day for all His bountiful provisions!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete