Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Last week, some friends and I took our kids to the pumpkin patch in Blue Mountain. I have taken my children every year (except one) since they have been born. I keep thinking that they are outgrowing this experience, but so far, they still want to go.
I took this picture of this beautiful pumpkin while out at the patch.
My children are so used to posing for pictures, that they can drop into position, with a smile on their face, at my command. I cannot believe how grownup Kirsten looks in this picture.
This old pickup makes a cute backdrop for photos.
Alec was having a somewhat difficult day on this day and didn't cooperate quite as much as I would have liked for him to do.
Running together to be the first one to ride the trikes at "Haytona Speedway."
Just swingin' on the swing.
We had all the kids pose together for this photo.
Alec picked out his own shirt for this outing. I wish that I had made him change now that I got some good pictures otherwise.
Riding in the wagon to the patch.
Alec picked out a great pumpkin to bring home.
Kirsten took a little longer to make her final decision.

1 comment:

  1. Good pictures. Kirsten is looking grown up. It looks like they all had fun. Some of other friends have been over there and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete