Thursday, December 18, 2008

Making a Gingerbread House

  1. Every year at Christmas time, we purchase a gingerbread house kit and try to make it look like the box. Unfortunately, we are not that creative, artistic or patient. But the kids have so much fun that it really doesn't matter what it looks like, or even what it tastes like. You cannot tell Kirsten or Alec that it does not taste good -- they think that it is delicious!

I was upstairs folding laundry, when Alec told me that I might want to take a picture of something. I grumbled internally but went anyway and I am glad that I did. He became very creative with his Hot Wheels cars and spelled out this greeting, with no help or input from anyone. I was pretty impressed and so was Mitch.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet kids! I'd eat their Gingerbread house. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete